Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

New Year New Challenge

I can't believe I haven't posted in over a month!!!!   Hope you're all still out there.  I'll make time to catch up with you in the next couple of days hopefully - although time will be an issue again in the next month as I've decided to take on Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge again!  I'm already 4 days behind but managed to knock out 3 this evening - I'm quite pleased with the cherries but the other two are a bit rushed - but at least they're paintings which I can add to the challenge!

Painting 1. 
Penguins from a photo by Victor McCabe (Paint my Photo)


Painting 2. 
Cherries from a photo by Alina (Paint my Photo)


Painting 3
Magnolia from a photo by Katrina Mac (Paint my Photo)


Hopefully I can keep up from now on and not have to do 3 in one evening!  There are lots of others joining in the challenge including Judith Farnworth and Claudia Hafner.  I'll share more participating artists as the month goes on.  I hope you'll enjoy following mine and other's efforts throughout the month and wish me luck - I'll need it!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon. Well you are off to a good start with these 3 paintings. I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start! You are a glutton for punishment. Wish you loadsa luck in keeping up and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great challenge - and a flying start. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have nice start of Year,dear Sharon! This challenging challenge is for brave painters as you!!!
    I love all your watercolors and the cherries are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thanks for the mention Sharon... we're in good company!! Some lovely little studies here, knew you could do it!! Haven't managed anything today but hopefully get a couple more done tomorrow... if nothing else it keeps you a bit more focused which can only be a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you so much for leaving a comment - I will always try to leave a reply and pop over to visit your blog if you have one - although sometimes I may be slower than others, have a wonderful day xx