Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

The sun shines even when it rains

It's been another rainy day here in Wales and I've not been out and about today but have spent the day doing a bit of tidying up after Christmas, making a yummy chilli for tea and also took the opportunity to do some painting for the wildlife journal I've been putting together.  Readers of previous posts will know I paint studies of the wildlife that I see on my travels - here is a link to a youtube video of some of the studies I did during last year which I keep in a display book


and here is a stonechat I painted today as part of a new page in the journal - it is one of the stonechats we saw yesterday on the Little Orme



Rain doesn't need to stop us going out and we've been out for walks in all weathers but we can also take advantage of these days to just relax at home and paint, read a good book or magazine, watch a good film or bake a cake or whatever it is that makes you happy. How do you like to spend your rainy days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, thank you so much for leaving a comment - I will always try to leave a reply and pop over to visit your blog if you have one - although sometimes I may be slower than others, have a wonderful day xx