Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Walks and wildlife

March is flying by so fast!!! It's been a busy time work wise but it will soon be the Easter break which means 2 weeks off for me so I'll have more time to do what I really love.  I am lucky that I can get out and about on my days off and now that the nights are drawing out I can just about manage a walk after walk before it gets dark.  There has been a mixture of weather this month with snow here and there and a bit of glorious sunshine and even T shirt weather which is always a good thing!


I love hill walking and Moel Famau is only short drive in the car for me so I'm lucky to be able to get my hill fix even when I can't get further afield to Snowdonia or the Lake District.


There have been snowy days.....





and there have been some lovely, warm sunny days....



....glorious sunsets.....



and days full of atmosphere in Snowdonia .....





a day for watching planes at the Machynlleth loop



... days for painting mountain hares ...



and a day for a stroll around the zoo



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous scenery you photographed on your walk. Love the Hare paintingand what a wonderful animal the Tigeris.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thank you so much for leaving a comment - I will always try to leave a reply and pop over to visit your blog if you have one - although sometimes I may be slower than others, have a wonderful day xx